July 12, 2016
Archivarius 3000 is a full-featured application to search documents and e-mail on the desktop computer, your local network and removable drives (CD, DVD). The documents can be searched by content, the same as with Internet search engines.
Current version: 4.76 (July 12, 2016).
Supported platforms: Windows 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 10.
System requirements: Pentium 166+, RAM 32+.
Features Screen shots Download Order
Key features include
- Instant full-text search of documents and e-mails.
- Word form search on 18 languages.
- Support for LAN (local network) and removable drives (CD, DVD and others).
- Support for popular formats, document search from MS Office and PDF to TXT.
- Searching documents in archives ZIP, ACE, RAR and others.
- Searching in Outlook, Outlook Express, MS Exchange, Netscape, Thunderbird, PocoMail and The Bat! e-mail messages and their attachments.
- Searching in Lotus Notes and Lotus Domino databases.
- Remote searching and documents accessing via Internet.
- Full Unicode support.
- And much more...
Very strong features are
- Indexing and adminstration takes place in the main (not web-based) environment (a lot more flexible and usable than web-environments of other search tools).
- Very usable to add search functionality on an intranet to search content a company network.
- Easy administration and application of user rights.
- Preview of files in your browser.
- Usage of SSL is possible.
- Very fast index engine!
- Best quality for a low price!
Easy to customize (for system adminstrators)
- Easy to customize to company standards for layout (such as adding logo's and so on).
- Very easy to create a search form for searching only one index.
- You can add pre-defined queries to hyperlinks on an intranet.
All of these makes Archivarius 3000 convenient instrument for all who work with text documents, e-mails and their archives.
The program has a multilingual interface. Presently available are: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Greek, Swedish, Albanian, Czech, Croatian, Hungarian, Romanian, Polish, Turkish. It's possible to do context document search in English, German, Spanish, French, Czech, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Bulgarian, Danish, Ukrainian and Belarusian.
Keywords: Document Search Engine, Desktop Search Engine, PDF Search Engine, Outlook Search Engine, Instant Search Engine.
10 key advantages
Ten key advantages of Archivarius 3000 compared to similar programmes:
||Full Unicode support
Due to full Unicode support, Archivarius 3000 allows correct search in multilingual documents. For instance, a Greek-German bilingual document can only be handled in Unicode, otherwise Greek symbols and German diacritics would be lost. File names are also in Unicode, which enable correct handling of Asian documents (Japanese, Chinese, Korean).
||Over 110 different encodings
These include all European (e. g. Win-1252, DOS-850), all Cyrillic (KOI8-R, DOS-866), all Greek, Chinese, Japanese, and Korean ones. Even rare encodings are supported: Kazakh, Armenian, Georgian, Thai, Tibetan, etc.
||Over 40 document types
Everything from DOC and PDF to NG (Norton Guide) and W&D (Word and Deed).
||All widespread compressing formats
Everything from ZIP and RAR to ARJ and ZOO. Moreover, Archivarius 3000 can unpack these without use of any external programmes.
||Many popular e-mail systems
Archivarius 3000 searches not only e-mail messages, but also attachments, including compressed ones. The following formats are supported: Outlook, Outlook Express, The Bat!, PocoMail, Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox, and those that are compatible.
||Popular instant messengers
Archivarius 3000 allows to search ICQ, Odigo and Miranda message bases.
||Multilingual interface with full Unicode support
Archivarius 3000 has a multilingual interface, including English, German, French and other languages. And as Unicode interface is also supported, it is now possible to use, for instance, Armenian or Greek interface language on a computer with a German Windows version. If all the fonts are available and the operating system supports Unicode, this should work out.
||Word form search in 18 languages
Morphological search is available for English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, Bulgarian, Croatian, Hungarian, and Swedish languages. That makes up to 18 morphology analysis modules. See also: Why Morphology?
||Server mode and remote access
Server mode allows you to search remotely and have remote access to your documents through any browser (f. i., Internet Explorer). This mode can be switched on with a single mouse click.
||Low price, high quality
Archivarius 3000 costs less than other similar programmes. And considering the features listed above, it is clear that you get best quality at the lowest price. See also: Pricelist.